Core Exercise - Hip-Flexion
Core stability hip flexion exercise.
- Lie flat on your back with your knees and hips bent up so that there is a small space between the hollow of your back and the floor.
- Inhale to prepare and while exhaling engage your core.
- Inhale again and as you exhale raise one leg up, keeping the knee bent, so your knee moves towards your chest.
- Inhale and while you exhale lower your leg down to the resting position again.
- Take care not to allow your pelvis to rock or your back to arch. Your midsection should be solid and not move with leg. movements.
- Alternate legs.
- Repeat 5-10 times each leg.