Core Exercise - Single leg Fall-out
Core stability single leg fall exercise.
- Lie flat on your back with your knees and hips bent up so that there is a small space between the hollow of your back and the floor.
- Inhale to prepare and while exhaling engage your core.
- Inhale again and as you exhale allow your left leg to fall out. Keep you heel and outer surface of your foot on the floor and your knee bent.
- No other movement except that of the hip should occur. Try and minimize any hip rolling or arching of the back.
- Inhale and bring your leg back to the center.
- Exhale and let your right leg fall out to the side.
- Repeat 5-10 times each leg.