Resistance Band Hip Extension Exercise
This hip extension exercise strengthens the large buttock muscles, as well as the hamstrings on the back of the thigh.
- Stand with the band around one ankle and attached to a fixed point in front.
- Use something to hold onto if you need to.
- Keeping the leg straight extend the hip as far as comfortable and return to the start position.
- Keep the hips square on facing forwards and perform the exercise in a slow and controlled manner.
- You should feel it working the buttock muscles.