The muscles of the arm including the Triceps are often overlooked when it comes to a stretching routine. Stretching the Triceps especially after a weights workout can help reduce DOMS.
- Place your hand on your upper back with the elbow bend towards the ceiling.
- Use your other hand to pull the elbow towards your head.
- Hold for between 10 and 30 seconds.
- Hold a towel in the hand of the arm being stretched and bring it into the position above so that the towel is hanging behind your back.
- Bring the other hand behind you at waist height and pull down on the towel.